Be matched with a post-secondary student who shares your career interests, goals and experiences. Work through online units together that help prepare you for life after high school.
How it works:
- Get matched to a mentor: based on your shared educational and career interests, experiences and personal preferences.
- Communicate with your match: by writing messages through our safe and secure online platform, MentorCity.
- Build your relationship: choose from 13 units, each with a different topic, to discuss with your match.
- Watch the video below to learn more:
What’s there to talk about?
The activities that mentors and mentees work through are organized into 13 units. Learn more about our units here
Your Choice: teachers and students can choose:
- Which units to complete
- The order in which to work on the units
- The length of the program: Choose the number of units to complete based on YOUR timeline.